Radius Health Reports Inducement Grant Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
WALTHAM, Mass., July 17, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Radius Health, Inc. (“Radius” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq:RDUS) today announced that the Compensation Committee of the Company’s Board of Directors granted a new employee an option to purchase 65,000 shares of the Company’s common stock with a per share exercise price of $22.51, the closing trading price of the Company’s common stock on the NASDAQ Global Market on the grant date of July 17, 2019. The stock option vests 25% on the first anniversary of the grant date, with the remaining 75% to vest in monthly installments over the three years thereafter, subject to continued service with the Company through the applicable vesting dates, and has a ten-year term. The stock option was granted as an inducement material to the employee entering into employment with the Company in accordance with NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4).
Radius is a science-driven fully integrated biopharmaceutical company that is committed to developing and commercializing innovative endocrine therapeutics in the areas of osteoporosis and oncology. For more information, please visit www.radiuspharm.com.
Investor & Media Relations Contact:
Elhan Webb, CFA
Source: Radius Health Inc.